Our goal at WingHaven® Orthodontics is to provide an amazing experience and exquisite results with orthodontic treatment that is affordable for everyone. The lifelong benefits of a beautiful, healthy smile with a functional bite are priceless. The investment for your orthodontic treatment will depend upon the complexity your orthodontic case. And, your payment arrangements will be as unique your orthodontic needs. So, Dr. Cheryl L. Held offers a variety of payment options, including:
- Pay-in-Full courtesy
- No-Interest in-house financing, customized to fit your budget
- Multiple family member courtesy
- Military courtesy
- Teacher courtesy
For all monthly payments, we will conveniently set up an automatic draft from your checking account, savings account, or credit card. Should you choose to use a credit card, we gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Your treatment investment includes:
- Orthodontic diagnostic records
- Personalized orthodontic treatment plan
- Active treatment fee
- Appliances for the prescribed active treatment
- All orthodontic visits including emergencies
- A high-quality adhesive removal manicure and polish of the teeth, upon completion of Phase II or Full Treatment, provided exclusively by Dr. Held
- One set of retainers
- Lifetime Membership to Retainers for Life for Phase II or Full Treatment cases
Michaela, our Orthodontic Coordinator, will discuss your orthodontic investment amount with you and will work with you to create a custom payment plan that fits your budget. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of orthodontic treatment and to make it affordable to you and your family!
As a complimentary benefit, we are more than happy to assist you with insurance at WingHaven® Orthodontics. We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, your out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. Should there be any change in your policy prior to your insurance carrier completing the full expected payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately, so that adjustments to your contract may be made.